Performing CPET tests can be complex and difficult, especially after peripheral devices are added. Vyntus™ CPX stands out from all other metabolic carts, as many new features now make CPET testing easy to learn and perform.
Vyntus™ CPX has taken the hassle out of CPET testing by integrating hardware and software peripherals, utilizing pre-exercise hardware and software checks, automating flow sensor calibration, and incorporating software that actually helps guide users through performing the best test possible.
It can be used on adults and children, whether patients or athletes.
Key Features – Vyntus™ CPX
- Gas analyzer technology improvements – 75ms response time and a unique “Tool-free“ O2 fuel cell change.
- Proven Digital Volume Transducer (DVT) flow sensor technology provides accurate and reliable flow/volume measurements in the complete range of low-to-high flow.
- Interfaces seamlessly with numerous ECGs for comprehensive CPET testing on a single curved wide screen, which we call Big Cinema.
- Automated volume calibration ensures consistency, saves time and hassle.
Vyntus™ ECG 12-lead PC-ECG
The Vyntus ECG is the ideal 12-Lead PC-ECG extension for the Vyntus™ CPX via secure Bluetooth™ communication. One integrated solution through the SentrySuite™ platform helps laboratories ease procedures and integration to reduce costs.
Enhance your capabilities for Stress and Resting ECG tests.
Key Features - Vyntus™ ECG
- Proven technology: Utilization of the proven Hannover ECG System® (HESstress) for automatic evaluation and analysis of signals.
- Repeatability: check Multi-trial resting ECG standard with Vyntus ECG.
- Multiple configurations: Standard within the Vyntus CPX/ECG combo and available as stand-alone device or as option to each Vyaire device running SentrySuite software.
- Improved patient comfort: Bluetooth technology, small and light (220 g) ECG amplifier.
- VYNTUS™ CPX and Vyntus™ ECG - Brochure
- VYNTUS™ CPX and Vyntus™ ECG - Technical Specifications
- The Vyntus™ Family - Brochure