The Vyntus™ SPIRO is an easy-to-use spirometer and has the flexibility to provide accurate results for both the general user and a sophisticated PFT lab.
Vyntus™ SPIRO is a stationary or portable PC spirometer solution that can act as a stand-alone device or as part of the SentrySuite network. Its excellent dynamic range effectively tests a broad population from small children to athletes.
Key Features – Vyntus™ SPIRO
- All essential spirometry testing: Flow/Volume-loop (FVC), Slow Vital Capacity (SVC), Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV), Pre and Post medication testing or therapy control.
- Bronchial challenge testing: The integrated software-controlled bronchial challenge testing program assists accurate and safe provocation testing with user guidance throughout the entire protocol.
- Optimize laboratory output with Quality Control based on ATS/ERS guidelines, during or after measurements, including colour-coded repeatability graphs.
- Choose your reference set from a broad range of standard authors.
- Customize further with editable reference modules and equations.
- Compatible with the MicroGard® filter: Minimal hygienic effort and reduces the cleaning of downstreamed parts to three months.
- Powered by the SentrySuite® software platform for intelligent respiratory diagnostics.