Make your first attempt your only attempt Bright white LED light offers a 60˚ field of view for an improved view of the glottic area. Combined with an optimized focal camera, blackout and blind-spot reduction technology, ProVu™ Video Laryngoscopes reduces the shadowing effect of an ET Tube when inserted into the upper airway.
The ProVu™ Video Laryngoscope Macintosh blade is the same shape and profile of the successful and reliable BritePro Solo, providing reliability with the added advantage of video technology. Apply familiar airway management techniques with confidence while sharing a better view with your team.
Key Features – ProVu™ Video Laryngoscope
- 70˚ Tilt Screen: When space is restricted, the display can be tilted, optimizing your visual placement of the laryngoscope blade without changing your technique.
- Plug & Go Interface: Wake the display with one touch of a button. The responsive, text-free display is ready to go.
- More Available Space: At 12mm height, the ProVu® Video Laryngoscope blade improves visualization of the airway, increases maneuverability and working space reducing the risk of dental trauma.
- Ultimate Confidence & Control: The ProVu® single-use handle provides significant grip and comfort, with reduced height to facilitate difficult intubation particularly for situations with limited neck movement and obesity.
- Optimal View: Achieve the optimal screen viewing angle for you and the team, improving efficiency and decision making.
- Single-use safety: The handle and blade is a single-use device, reducing the risk of cross-infection, reprocessing costs, time and storage.
- 100% All Metal Blade: Specially engineered metal blade provides the confidence needed for direct and video laryngoscopy.
- Anti-Fog Design: The internally mounted Anti-Fog design reduces the need for warm up time and allows users to intubate quickly with a clear view.
- ProVu™ VL - Brochure
- ProVu™ VL - Instructions for Use
- ProVu™ VL - Quick Start User Guide
- ProVu™ VL - The Future Is In Your Hands