Precision Medical Aspirators deliver top-of-the-line suction capabilities with outstanding safety features and safeguards. There are a range of portable and stationary aspirators designed for a variety of suction procedures with continuous and intermittent operation. All aspirators feature hospital-grade power cords, inline hydrophobic bacteria filters, and support 800cc, 1200cc and 2000cc collection cannisters.
The PowerVac is designed for continuous use and has a built-in safety system that protects the device from overheating. The wide range of suction and long-duty cycles allow for operation in both homecare and hospital settings.
PowerVac - Key Features
- High-performance suction pump that provides operating vacuum range up to 622 mmHg of vacuum.
- Dual protection system that includes a float shut-off in the canister lid and an inline hydrophobic bacteria filter to prevent back flow of fluids and airborne contaminants.
- Unique movable canister holder which allows the caregiver to rotate the canister to either side of the unit.
The PowerVac+ Aspirator is a robust solution for any suction need. Designed for continuous and intermittent use, the PowerVac+ combines superior performance demanded by providers with the ease of operation needed for homecare use.
PowerVac+ - Key Features
- Features a 0-200 mmHg adjustable vacuum regulator gauge and delivers maximum vacuum of up to 250 mmHg.
- Simple-to-use stationary aspirator with a long-duty cycle and durable design to withstand the rigors of hospital and homecare use.
- Includes a hospital grade vacuum regulator, anti-bacteria filters, uses permanent lubrication, and includes a collection canister with overflow protection.
- PowerVac - Brochure
- PowerVac - Instructions for Use
- PowerVac+ - Brochure
- PowerVac+ - Instructions for Use