MINOP® is an intraventricular neuroendoscopic system designed primarily for the treatment of intraventricular indications such as occlusive hydrocephalus and the removal of tumors and cysts.
MINOP® Intraventricular Neuroendoscopy Equipment
- Rigid Instruments
- Disposable Introducer
Key Benefits - MINOP®
- Modular, sophisticated design.
- Trocar with rounded tip for less traumatic insertion into the brain.
- Large depth scale for safer positioning and better control inside the ventricles.
- Optimized optical components leading to an enlarged image area, higher image quality, brightness and contrast.
- Angled design for enhanced instrument maneuverability.
- Single-use introducer for preserving the brain in case of repeated insertion and withdrawal of the endoscopic system during an operation.
- Adapter for fixation to Aesculap® holding devices.
- Dedicated baskets for sterilization and storage.
Key Features - MINOP®
- Trocar with attachment for connection of peripheral devices and additional single obturator for the working channel for insertion under visual control, with the 0° endoscope.
- Full HD compatible endoscopes with different directions of view (0° and 30°).
- Special micro instruments;
- Detachable tube shaft instruments with tactile feedback and rotatable instrument tip for improved control and enhanced handling and precision.
- Flexible instruments for bi-instrumental working (with both hands).
- Monopolar and bipolar electrodes.
- Single-use suction cannulas.