The bellavista™ 1000e features an easy-to-read, easy-to-use, high-resolution 17.3” glass touchscreen, making it simple to view parameters and waveforms even in complex and challenging situations.
Performing both invasive and noninvasive ventilation, the bellavista™ 1000e is powerful, flexible and reliable in the intensive care unit (ICU) and intensive monitoring care, for patients ranging from neonates to adults.
Key Features – bellavista™ 1000e
- ICU ventilator with 17.3” glass touchscreen, full high-definition screen resolution.
- Minimum of 3 hours battery capacity.
- Minimizing respiratory distress through advanced synchronization.
- Reduced workload for clinicians through monitoring features like AnimatedLung and VentSummary.
- Adaptive Ventilation Mode: A smart ventilation mode faster weaning and a reduction of manual settings.
- Synchrony tools: Improved patient synchrony with auto.sync, auto.rise and auto.leak.
- SettingAssist: Foresee all ventilation settings with a comfortable and easy to use display.
Optional Features – bellavista™ 1000e
- High Flow Oxygen Therapy: Improves the oxygenation of patients while enhancing patient comfort.
- Lung Recruitment Tool: Provides an automated recruitment maneuver that is reliable and reproducible.
- Esophageal Pressure Monitoring: To refine your lung protection strategy.