After positioning the neuroendoscope in situ, finest corrections or adjustments are necessary to receive the optimal endoscopic image. NeuroPilot® is a mechanical fine-positioning device for the Aesculap® holding devices M-TRAC. It is designed for intraventricular neuroendoscopy and endoscope-assisted microneurosurgical procedures.
Key Features - NeuroPilot®
- Proper fixation of the neuroendoscope in the NeuroPilot® and the holding device.
- Accurate manoeuvring by defined movements in the sub-millimeter area.
- Precise steering by three screws in the three-dimensional space.
- Inserts for use with the different endoscopes and trocars.
The M-TRAC® Holding Arm is a flexible holding device with mechanical fixation.
Key Features - M-TRAC®
- Mechanical fixation via clamping handle.
- Small, flexible joints for fine positioning.
- Total length: 107 cm.
- Length of fixation bar: 46 cm.
- Diameter of fixation bar: 20 mm.
- Total weight: 0.7 kg.
- Holding force: 4 kg.