Serres is a manufacturer solely dedicated to developing smart fluid management systems for hospital environments.
Serres Suction Bags have been developed in close cooperation with healthcare professionals who always trust them to provide safe and reliable suction – no matter how demanding the procedure.
Key Features - Serres Suction Systems
Safety and Reliability
- Simple installation that minimizes the risk of error or accident.
- Tight port plugs that prevents spillage if bag is dropped.
- Built-in hydrophobic filters to protect from contamination.
- Built-in handle for safe removal and transport.
- Pre-gelled bags available for solidification of fluids.
- Less than 1 in a million bags fail.
- Less plastic and Less weight - Reducing the amount of plastics in manufacturing makes suction bags much lighter. This creates efficiencies in logistics and saves CO2 emissions from being released into the environment.
- Up to four times more bags in a box - The foldability of Serres Suction Bags fits more bags into less space, leading to more efficient transport and space-savings in storage.
- PVC-free suction bags and canisters - Incinerating PVC increases levels of toxic dioxin. Serres Suction Bags are made of polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). Serres canisters use polycarbonate (PC).