With respect to the YASARGIL® aneurysm clips, Aesculap® is the world market leader.
Since their introduction in 1968, more than 2 million YASARGIL® aneurysm clips have been implanted worldwide. All YASARGIL® aneurysm clips are manufactured at Aesculap® facilities in Tuttlingen, Germany under the control of experienced and knowledgeable craftsmen. Aesculap® offers more aneurysm clip patterns than any other vendor making treatment of challenging aneurysm shapes and sizes possible.
Key Features - YASARGIL® Aneurysm Clips
- Available in standard and fenestrated styles.
- Color coded with gold or silver blades (temporary or permanent clip).
- Low profile aneurysm clip blades provide increased visualization of the cerebral anatomy.
- Atraumatic, pyramidal design doubles the surface area available for contact with vascular tissue, prevents slipping and avoids damage to fragile vascular tissue.
- Unique box lock mechanism ensures smooth movement and precise guidance of aneurysm clip blades to prevent scissoring.
- High closing forces of up to 200 grams provide optimal aneurysm occlusion.
- Temporary clips are marked with three stripes on the spring for easier interoperative identification.